Pain Points of our Clients
- Lack of orientation and uncertainty in the initiation, coordination, and implementation of digital strategies
- Low productivity increase due to time-consuming, repetitive and manual processes
- Stagnant growth, persistent error rates and a noticeable workload for employees
- Lack of understanding when it comes to digitally expanding existing business models and opening up new business areas
- Rigid operational structures and a lack of transformation in corporate culture
- High costs due to outsourcing of digitization projects and ever shorter innovation cycles in IT
How You Benefit from the fme Maturity Model
The Gundlach Group is already engaged in a deep assessment of the potential impacts and opportunities posed by digital ...
Commercial Manager at the Gundlach Group
Our Process Model
Phase 1: Current Maturity LevelAre you still at the very beginning of your digital transformation or has your company already celebrated its first successful steps? The first phase of the digital maturity assessment begins by determining the current maturity level, an assessment of the current level of digitalization at your company. Following this status check, you know what areas of your company are falling behind the competition and where you have established a solid foundation for the upcoming digitalization process.
Phase 2: Target Maturity LevelHow digital does your company need to be in order to successfully face the challenges posed by digitalization? To answer this question, the second phase is about working together with you to define the target maturity level for your company. One common misconception is that it is necessary to maximize the level of digitalization in all areas of the company. In truth, the goal is to prioritize current digitalization projects in line with your company’s long-term targets. That way you can avoid wasting resources on unnecessary, ad hoc measures. This process takes other factors into account, such as your value creation architecture, your range of products, and your business model, in order to develop the right digitalization strategy for you.
Phase 3: MeasuresHow can you increase the digital maturity of your company in order to unlock the next level of digitalization? In the final phase of the digital maturity assessment, we work together with you to conduct a gap analysis in order to identify any critical disparities between your current and target maturity levels. Afterwards, we develop concrete measures that you can use to close these gaps and successfully complete your transformation.